I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it
I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I cut my bangs!
What do you think?
Escape the Fate's new Album This War Is Ours arrived in the mail on Wednesday! I've been looping the album on iTunes - it's AWESOME. Ohoh, and I pre-ordered their album, which means they sent a limited edition tee as well!
This is their official video for The Flood. <3
I also decided to start contributing to ACF with a monthly donation. Helping the environment is good! They're like Green Peace, but (apparently) have a different approach and don't piss as many people off. So, if you're feeling generous, clickety here!
Heading to Chapel St later to look for Joy's *very last minute* prom dress. I'm play style consultant today, whee! And makeup artist and hair stylist on Friday. Hm... Should start charging... XD 10:41 AM